Please refer Karnataka Govt guidelines on COVID-19 dt 04 Jan 2022. All Members visiting RSAOI will be permitted to the Restaurant only after producing the COVID Certificate to the Staff on duty. Children below 18 will not be permitted, since they are not vaccinated.
1. TAMBOLA – Due to Imposition of Weekend curfew, Tambola will not be conducted till further orders.
2. With immediate effect all Sports facilities incl Card Room and Library will be closed till 19 Jan 2022 (Wed). However walking track is available for Members.
3. Bar & Restaurants - The revised timings of Bar and restaurant :-
(i) Bar - Last order 9.15 PM
(ii) Restaurant – Last order 9.00 PM.
Note :- Due to COVID restrictions Members are requested to place the order well in time. RSAOI will be closed at 9.45 PM.
4. On Fridays RSAOI will open upto Lunch only.
5. RSAOI is closed for all activities on Saturday and Sunday till weekend curfew is lifted.
6. Tipplr - Food delivery through Tipplr will continue. Timings are :-
(i) Breakfast - 7 AM to 10 AM
(ii) Lunch - 12 to 2.30 PM
(iii) Dinner - 7 PM to 9.30 PM
7. Banquets – No fresh booking till 19 Jan 22 (Wed).
8. THE BOOKMARK - We thank our Members who have donated books for our Library :-
(i) S1473 Mrs Meena Shyam - 15 Books.
(ii) S269 Wg Cdr P Ashoka - 01 Book.
(iii) S1478 Mrs Maya Srihari - 10 Books.
(iv) SMA99 Col C Eshwar Reddy - 01 Book.
(v) S1113 Maj Jayaprakash - 07 Books.
(vi) S802 Col MS Murnal - 05 Books.
(vii) S240 Mrs Susan Verghese - 05 Books.
(viii) 334 Col T K Poovaiah - 13 Books.
(ix) S1012 Col V G Rajan - 04 Books.
(x) S1113 Maj K Jayaprakash - 03 Books.
Note :- List of donated books are available at the Library.
Col Mario D’Monty (Retd)