Movie - ANGREZI MEDIUM Schedule - 13 to 18 Mar @ 6.30 PM except 17 Mar (Tue). On 15 Mar (Sun) 2 shows @ 3 PM and 6.30 PM Entry - Members Rs 100/- and Guest Rs 150/- Booking - Contact No 7338268123 (10AM to 2PM and 7PM to 10PM except Tuesday)
1. All members are requested to update their personal details including status of membership in RSAOI office. 2. Please ensure all dues are cleared on time. Failure to do so will lead to blocking of the membership card.
RSAOI being a public place each member has to be accountable not only for his actions but that of his dependents and guests. Members must ensure dignity and privacy of other members. The staff who serve members should also be looked after and treated with dignity.
All sports facilities are free to the members and their dependents. However reciprocal members will be charged separately as under :- 1. Any one sport - Rs 50/- per head per day 2. More than one sport - Rs 100/- per head per day Note : Guests of members are not permitted to use sports facilities.
A member can bring four guests at a time. It should not exceed eight guests in a month. Same guest should not be entertained more than twice in a month. Defaulters will be penalised six times the normal charges. Members should accompany their guests into RSAOI. Guest rates with effect from 01 Mar 2019 are as under :- 1. Parents and Non-dependent children (on showing proof of relationship) - Rs 50/- per head 2. Other guests (Mon to Thu) - Rs 100/- per head 3. Other guests (Fri to Sun) - Rs 200/- per head
In case of loss of Membership card, issue of new card will not be automatic and the member will have to wait for 3 months. In the mean time, member will have to enter RSAOI as a guest. In addition, penalty for loss of card will be as under :- 1. For first time loss - Rs 500/- 2. For second time loss - Rs 1000/-
(a) Swimming Pool - 6 to 11 AM and 3 to 7 PM (b) Gym - 6 to 11 AM and 4 to 8 PM (c) Tennis (Members) - 3 to 8 PM (d) Tennis (Dependents) - 3 to 4 PM (e) Squash -6 to 10 AM and 4 to 8 PM (f) Badminton-6 to 10 AM and 4 to 8 PM (g) Billiards - 12 to 2.30 PM and 5.30 to 10 PM (h) Cards - 10.30 to 2 PMand 4 to 10 PM (j) Library - 12 to 2 PM and 7 to 9 PM
(a) Breakfast - Weekdays -7.30to 9.30 AM, Sat and Sun - 8 to10 AM (b) RSAOI Closed - 10 AM to12 Noon (c) Bar (Noon) - 12.00 to 2.30 PM (Last Order - 2.15 PM) (d) Lunch - 1 to 3 PM(Last Order - 2.45 PM) (e) RSAOI Closed - 3.30 to 5.30 PM (f) Bar (Eve) - 7.30 to 10 PM (Last Order - 9.45 PM) (g) Dinner - 8 to 10.30 PM(Last Order - 10 PM) (h) RSAOI Closed - 11 PM
1. Underground metro rail project is likely to commence soon in part of RSAOI parking, Kamraj Road and Parade Ground. The underground drilling and trucks transporting the earth and debris are likely to raise a lot of dust in the area of work and adjacent facilities of RSAOI. Although precautions are taken by erect a barrier, members especially those prone to dust allergy and respiratory problems are requested to take necessary precautions against dust pollution. 2. Inconvenience is regretted.
(ECM decision held on 08 Feb 2018) A member can bring 4 (four) guest at a time. It should not exceed 8 (eight) guests in a month. Same guest should not be entertained more than twice in a month. Defaulters will be penalized 6 (six) times the normal charges. Members should accompany their guests into RSAOI. Guest rates with effect from 01 Mar 19 are as under :- (a) Parents and Non-dependent children @ Rs 50/- per head (on showing proof of relationship) (b) Other Guests - Mon to Thu @Rs 100/- per head (c) Other Guests - Fri to Sun @Rs200/- per head
(ECM decision held on 08 Feb 2018) Members should accompany their guests into RSAOI. Guests coming independently will be stopped / seated at Help Desk / Rxn at the Main Gate. Members are requested to escort their guests from the Help Desk / Rxn after making necessary entry in guest register and obtaining guest passes. Guests should be of the status and dignity of an Offrs Mess. Dependents are not auth to bring guests independently unless accompanied by the primary member.
(ECM decision held on 08 Feb 2018) With immediate effect Wedding / Mandap ceremonies will not be held at RSAOI. However, members can continue to organise Reception as private parties with restricted attendance and sober decorations.
(ECM decision held on 08 Feb 2018) Veh sticker for the yr 2019 is reqd to be renewed with imdt effect. The cost of the same is Rs100/-. Only one sticker is issued to a Member. However 2nd sticker will be issued on following reasons :- (i) Sale of original car (Form 28 from RTO and Proof of Sale) (ii) Loss due to servicing or accident (FIR copy, Insurance claim and repair bills) (iii) If old sticker is retrieved, no other proof is required
(ECM decision held on 08 Feb 2018) Henceforth, membership to the children of offrs will not be automatic. The primary member has to present the dependent children for interview and give an annual cert of dependency.
1. PRIVATE MEETINGS / CONF. With Immediate effect RSAOI premises will not be used for Meetings of any type of Associations or Groups. 2. RSAOI PETROL PUMP : RSAOI Petrol Pump will be closed to members wef 01 Apr 2019, due to the area being handed over to BMRCL for their Underground Stn and further underground drilling activities. 3. POSSESSION OF RSAOI CARDS. Members and Dependents are requested to be in possession of RSAOI Card while entering RSAOI premises including for Morning/Evening Walk, Sports, PIT STOP, Etc. Security and RSAOI Staff have been auth to carry out random checks. 4. LIQUOR CONSUMPTION. Consumption of liquor on each Member is restricted to Rs 2000/- per month irrespective of cost of the brand of liquor. 5. DRESS CODE. Members please note that collarless shirts and sandals are not permitted. Sporting long hair below the ear level by gents is not allowed.
1. No separate monthly sports subscription 01 Mar 19. All sports facilities are free of charge for members and their dependents. 2. Use the facility on first come first basis. Follow dress code and other laid down rules of the game. 3. No guests and non-dependents. 4. Depending upon feedback, policy will be reviewed after three months.
At present monthly subscription is Rs 500/- paid annually wef 01 Jan 2017. In view of the all-round inflation, the subscription is raised across the board for all categories by Rs 50/- wef 01 Mar 2019 i.e. Rs 550/- per month to be paid annually. Since members have already paid the subscription at the rate of Rs 500/- there will be an addl bill raised for Rs 50/- per month (Rs 500/- for this year).
1. It has been noticed that some officers are in the habit of bringing their Ayahs/Personal Servants in MPH, Dining Halls on several occasions. 2. No Ayahs/Personal Servants allowed beyond parking area to maintain the decorum of the Institute. 3. Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
AGM and ECM decisions are as follows :- (i) AGM 18 Jun 2009 : To meet the cost of maintenance of establishment Rs 100 is charged to all Members who do not avail the facilities. In case of partial utilization under Rs 100/- the balance amount will be charged as cover charge. However, coverage charges for the actual hospitalization period of a Member is to be waived off. Further, Members who are away from the Country for more than six months period is to be waived off. Such Member has to pay the coverage regularly and claim refund duly supported with travel proof. Thus the coverage charges was ratified in AGM 18 Jun 2009. (ii) ECM 03 Oct 2018 : Based on point raised by some Members travelling abroad and those above 80 yrs the issue of cover charge was discussed in ECM 03 Oct 2018. After deliberation the ECM reduced the mandatory min six months period to three months for waiving of cover charges.
IT IS PROPOSED TO PUBLISH INTERESTING ARTICLES WRITTEN/CONTRIBUTED BY MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN THE TIDINGS STARTING FROM 01ST JAN 2019. MEMBERS MAY FORWARD THEIR ARTICLES UPTO 500 WORDS FOR CONSIDERATION BY THE MGT. ONLY SELECTED ARTICLES WILL BE PUBLISHED.
RSAOI CAR PARK is Exclusively meant for Members using RSAOI facilities. RSAOI parking may not be used for to Park Vehicles to go to Work/Jobs outside RSAOI. Defaulters will be liable to pay penalty of Rs500/- per Day.
WEEK END DELICIOUS BUFFET (Starts from Oct 2018) 1ST FRIDAY - CHINESE BUFFET 2ND FRIDAY - THAI BUFFET 3RD FRIDAY - CONTINENTAL BUFFET 4TH FRIDAY - CHINESE BUFFET EVERY SUNDAY - INDIAN BIRIYANI BUFFET NOTE : NO CHINESE BUFFET ON WEDNESDAYS
GOLDEN PALM EXTN CANTEEN RSAOI (CUSTOMER ENTRY) MONDAY - 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM TUESDAY - WEEKLY OFF WEDNESDAY - 11.30 AM to 6.00 PM THURSDAY - 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM FRIDAY - 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM SATURDAY - 11.30 AM to 6.00 PM SUNDAY - 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM Closed for STB : For Liquor 1st day of the month (1 day only) and for Grocery last day of the month and 1st day of the next month (2 days). Contact No : 9002741551
Dress regulations of the Institute as indicated below is for strict compliance of all members, including temporary and reciprocal members, their children, guests and others. Members will ensure that proper decorum with regard to wearing of dress in the Institute is always maintained. Under no circumstances, a gentleman will be permitted to enter the Institute In Salwar Kameez, Pyjama, Short, T-Shirts without collar or with slogan printed on it. Jeans with leather shoes is permitted, children below 15 years may wear jeans with sports shoes. No chappals, floaters, bathroom slippers are permitted to be worn inside the Institute. Sikh members will wear turban and not patkas. This is equally applicable to the dependents of the members.
1. Approval for bringing Foreign Guests to RSAOI is required to be processed through Command Channels by GS Br. HQ K and K Sub Area to HQ Southern Comd/HQ of MoD(Army) which required 40-50 days. It is observed that members are applying as late as 2-3 days before the scheduled event which leads to frequent telephone calls requesting for status of applications. 2. In view of the above, Members are requested to submit the application to GS Br, HQ K and K Sub Area to hosting of Foreign Nationals 45 days prior to the event for which sanction is required, failing which the application will be rejected.
RSAOI plans to introduce tighter access control especially in the Club House area, through a ‘Card check in’ system. This means that every time you enter RSAOI, you will have to get your card swiped at the Reception/Front Desk. When you do so, the front desk clerk will be able to cross check from your photograph that will appear on his monitor that the card is with an entitled user. This will ensure sanctity of the club-house and F&B area. Apart from this, entry for members’ cars will be controlled by ‘boom barriers’ being positioned inside Gate 1 (Kamaraj Road), Gate 2 (MG Road), and Gate 3 (Cubbon Road). Parking area in RSAOI will be divided into Members Parking and Non Members Parking areas. To enter the members’ parking areas with your car, members must swipe their membership cards near the boom barrier and it will open for few seconds. The barrier will close immediately behind the members’ car after it enters. This will ensure that members get reserved park
Members can now book movie tickets on Telephone No 7338268123 between 10am and 2pm on all days except Tuesday, by quoting Name and Membership No. Cancellation of tickets once booked will also be accepted only between 10am to 2pm. Cancellation of tickets for the current show, if not done by 2pm on the day of the show, will be charged to the member irrespective of whether he sees the movie or not. No representations will be accepted. Members are requested to come half an hour before show timing to collect their paper tickets from the reservation booth. This is required to be shown for entry inside the Cinema Hall. Physical booking of tickets at the booking counter will however continue.
The main RSAOI road will be blocked for vehicular traffic at the Pit Stop in front of Squash Court and Tennis Court immediately behind Cauvery Guest room Block. This is to facilitate the Veterans, Ladies and Children moving on foot in that area. Inconvenience is regretted. Road in front of CSD and S/pool will be open.