RSAOI UPDATE 27 JULY 2022
1. BUMPER TAMBOLA - Bumper Tambola on 29 Jul (Friday) from 7.00 PM to 8.30 PM at MPH. Bumper Tambola will be played on 2nd and 4th Friday of every Month wef Aug 2022.
2. MOVIE – EK VILLAIN RETURNS
(a) STARRING - Disha Patani, John Abraham, Tara Sutaria, Arjun Kapoor
(b) DATE & TIME –
(i) 30 July (Sat) – 6.30 PM.
(ii) 31 July (Sun) – 3.00 PM and 6.30 PM. (2 Shows).
(c) ENTRY – NO ENTRY FEE FOR MEMBERS
(i) To Reserve Call 9900232500
(ii) Vacant Seats will be on First Come First Serve Basis.
(d) Temporary/Affiliated/Guest charges Rs 150/-.
(e) No eatables allowed inside the hall, except drinks to negate rat menace.
(f) NO CARD NO ENTRY. Please carry your Membership card to avoid any embarrassment at the Movie Hall. The staffs at the movie hall have been briefed accordingly.
3. Saturday Night Fever with live band and also live band with Sunday brunch.
4. THE BOOKMARK - We thank S251 Col Vijayaranga Shanmugam Ranganathan donated 45 books for our Library.
Note :- Members are requested for the moment to stop donating books to the library due to lack of storage space
5. Chefs Special :- From 29 Jul (Fri) to 31 Jul (Sun) for Lunch and Dinner:-
Batter Fried Babycorn
Mumbai Aloo Vada
Crispy Fried Veg
Jalapeno Cheese Pops
Chilly Potato in Honey Sauce
NON VEG STARTERS
Moroccan Grilled Chicken
Korean Fried Chicken
Gilafi Chicken Seekh Kebab
Kerala Fish Fry
Mutton Galouti Kebab
VEG – MAIN COURSE
Paneer Methi Matar
Dum Aloo Banarasi
Bhindi Tawa fry
NON VEG – MAIN COURSE
Malabar Prawns Masala
Kerala Fish Curry
Dhaba Da Ghost
Kerala Chicken Roast
RSAOI SIGNATURE DISHES
Bacon wrapped Prawns
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Jalebi with Rabdi
(i) NO ADV BOOKING OF TABLES. FIRST COME FIRST BASIS.
(ii) Members getting more than 10 guests on Friday/Sat/Sun to book Lounge / Joining of tables only in South Parade.
(iii) Feedback - Feedback forms will be available at the Restaurants/reception. Staff request Members to kindly fill the forms and deposit with the staff.
6. BOOKING FOR PRIVATE PARTIES :- The Following venues available for booking of private, Course, Regimental get-togethers :-
(a) Cariappa Hall - Strength Up to 1000.
(b) Swimming Pool - Strength Up to 120.
(c) Wings (Roof Top) - Strength Up to 100.
(d) The Cavalier - Strength Up to 30.
(e) Quarter Deck - Strength Up to 30.
(f) 50 Emgee – Is under renovation will be opened shortly, Inconvenience regretted.
Contact details :-
(g) Contact Person - Mr Ranjith Kumar.
(h) Contact / Whatsapp No - 7483880865.
7. OBITUARY – Maj Gen Ravi Murugan, AVSM, GOC K & K Sub Area and Patron, RSAOI on behalf of his Command and Members of RSAOI convey his heartfelt condolences to the families who have lost their dear ones recently.
RANK & NAME
DATE OF DEATH
Col BC Kaveriappa
Cdr RS Pillai
Col H G Radhakrishna
Col A Thomas
Brig NK Egde
May God give their families and relatives the strength to bear this irreplaceable loss. May their Souls Rest in Peace.
8. NOTICE – Please refrain from asking the contact number / address of other Members, since the RSAOI maintains confidentiality and privacy of all Members.
9. Parking on Saturday and Sundays. - It is observed that, on Saturday and Sundays the parking behind main office, petrol pump, ROTH is getting full and members are parking their vehs in appropriately, causing damage to other cars as reported by some Members. Gate No4 (Opp to Mayo Hall) will be open for Members to park their vehs.
10. Parking of Taxi in RSAOI premises. Taxis are not permitted to park inside RSAOI premises, due to lack of parking space. It was noticed by the security that taxi drivers are sitting in the Pitstop and are loitering in the premises of RSAOI. Please cooperate with the guards at the gate. This has the approval of the Mgmt.
Col Mario D’Monty (Retd)