13 SEP 2023
1. PATRON AND MEMBER’S INTERACTION: - Interaction with Maj Gen Ravi Murugan, AVSM Patron RSAOI and Members, details as follows –
(a) Date - 16 Sep 23 (Sat).
(b) Venue – MPH.
(c) Time – 12 PM (Members are requested to be seated by 11:40 AM)
(d) Dress - RSAOI Dress code.
(e) Maximum members and spouses are requested to attend.
(f) followed by lunch.
(g) Gate no 4 is also available for parking.
2. KARAOKE EVENING - Karaoke Evening on 16 Sep (Sat) @ 7:30 PM at Band Stand.
3. MOVIE BOOKING –
(a) It is observed that members are reserving tickets in advance but absenting themselves without informing the reception there by denying other Members from watching the Movie.
(b) Henceforth members are requested to cancel their advance booking at least 3 hours before the commencement of the movie to enable the office to inform members in the waiting list. Members who arrive 15 Min after the commencement of the Movie their seats will be allotted to Members who have come to RSAOI in person for the movie. In case Members who have booked ticket in advance do not inform the office in time Rs 200/- per ticket will be charged as a penalty which will be debited from their Membership Card.
(c) THIS HAS THE APPROVAL OF THE MANAGEMENT AND CONSENSUS OF MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS.
(d) Eatables are not allowed inside the movie hall.
4. ENGLISH MOVIE – MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – DEAD RECKONING PART ONE
(a) STARRING – Tom Cruise, Hayley Atwell, Ving Rhames
(b) DATE & TIME – 14 Sep (Thu) - 6:30 PM.
5. HINDI MOVIE :- JAWAN
(a) STARRING – Shah Rukh Khan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi
(b) DATE & TIME –
(i) 16 Sep (Sat) - 6:30 PM.
(ii) 17 Sep (Sun) - 3:00 PM & 6:30 PM.
(c) ENTRY – NO ENTRY FEE FOR MEMBERS.
(i) To Reserve Call 9900232500.
(ii) Vacant Seats will be on First Come First Serve Basis.
6. NORMAL TAMBOLA – Normal Tambola on 17 Sep (Sun) from 11:30 AM onwards at MPH.
7. SWIMMING POOL – The Swimming Pool is opened for members with imdt effect.
8. WALKING TRACK - Lights at walking track are replaced. Members can use the walking track in the evening.
9. FOREIGN NATIONALS – Approval for bringing Foreign Guests to RSAOI is required to be processed through Command Channels by GS Br, HQ K & K Sub Area to HQ Sc / HQ of MoD (Army) which requires 90 days. Members are requested to submit the application to RSAOI 90 days prior to the event to get the approval. Navy and Airforce officers application will be processed through respective HQs.
10. ZUMBA / YOGA CLASSES - Zumba / Yoga classes details as follows :-
(a) Date - 01 Oct 2023.
(b) Days - 05 Days a Week.
(c) Charges - Rs 3000/- PM.
(d) Interested Members kindly forward names and preferred timings to Sub Tapan Das @ 6305053081 or email to email@example.com .
11. GROUP SOUND MEDITATION / HEALING SESSION – Group sound Meditation / Healing Session on 01 Oct 2023 at 1 PM to 4 PM hrs by Shilpi Das Chauhan, Founding Trustee of Charista Foundation. Donation for Member @ discounted rate of Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) per participant. For more details contact Shilpi Das Chohan @ 9902077066 or open the pdf file link
12. COLOUR THEREPY – Colour therapy on 08 Oct 23 from 12:30 hrs to 15:30 hrs by Capt. Manmeet Singh. For more details contact Capt. Manmeet singh @ 6364703333 or open the pdf file link
13. SOCIAL CALENDER SEP 2023 :-
(a) 16 Sep (Sat) - 19:30 Hrs - Karaoke Evening.
(b) 17 Sep (Sun ) - 11:30 Hrs - Normal Tombola at MPH.
(c) 21 Sep (Thu) - 18:00 Hrs - Book Club Meet.
(d) 23 Sep (Sat) - 19:00 Hrs - Bumper Tombola at MPH.
(e) 24 Sep (Sun) - 12:00 Hrs - Live Music at “The Palm” & Brunch / Buffet.
(f) 30 Sep (Sat) - 19:00 Hrs - Normal Tombola at MPH.
14. BANQUET BOOKING – The Following venues available for booking for private, Course, Regimental get-togethers: -
(a) Cariappa Hall - Strength Up to 1000.
(b) Swimming Pool - Strength Up to 150.
(c) Wings (Roof Top) - Strength Up to 120.
(d) The Cavalier - Strength Up to 30.
(e) Jaisalmer (Sports Bar) - Strength Up to 30.
(f) 50 Emgee – Strength upto 50.
(g) Contact Person - Mr Ranjith Kumar.
(h) Contact / Whatsapp No - 7483880865.
15. WEEKEND SPECIAL: - Weekend Special 15 Sep (Fri) and 16 Sep (Sat)
Starters on A La Carte (15 to 17 Sep 2023)
Chilli Cheese Toast
Golden Fried Baby Corn
Crispy Chicken Fingers
Nethili (Anchovy) fish Fry
Thai Fried Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops
Paneer Tikka Pizza
Chicken Tikka Pizza
Sunday Special Buffet Menu 17 Sep 2023 (Sun) (Lunch) with Live Music
Buffet Veg & Non-Veg - Rs 480/-
Kids Buffet - Rs 240/-
Soup – Burnt Garlic Soup
Salad – Caprese
Thai Chicken in Red Curry
Thai Vegetables in coconut curry
Garlic Paneer in Thai Sauce
Singapore Veg Hakka Noodles
Crispy Fried Veg
Szechuan Veg Fried Rice
Veg Chaman Bahar
Bhatura & T.Roti
Papad & Pickle
(a) Dress Regulations: - Please adhere to the dress regulations. The responsibility of members bringing guests is that of the Member. Kindly avoid being embarrassed at the reception.
(b) All the above items are subject to availability.
(c) No adv booking of tables. First come first basis.
(d) Members getting more than 10 guests on Friday/Sat/Sun to book Lounge / Joining of tables only in South Parade.
(e) Gate no.4 is available for parking on Weekends.
Col Mario DMonty (Retd)